Thursday, August 2, 2012

Venting

Today that man who blinded my sister had the audacity to show up at the apartment! I tried to shoo him away, but he pushed past me.

I asked him how he found out where we lived, and why the hell he was here. He said it was simple. He claims to be an agent (or, rather, former agent) of some super-secret organization by the absurd name of "STAB!"

I don't know why the hell he is suddenly interested in us, I mean, he's already ruined my sister's life forever. But even so, does he really have to come up with such ridiculous lies?

Anyway, he said he was here to warn us. That he's read the blog and we don't know what we're getting into. And that we may be in danger from his fellow "STAB" agents.

I called to Frank (then remembered he was gone), then called for Larry, who helped me push this guy (said his name is "Torrance") out of the apartment and shut the door on him.

Man, what the hell? Everything was fine until now. Me and Lina were moving up in the world, we won the lottery and got this nice apartment, invested some of the money and put the rest in the bank, she got to go to medical school like she always wanted, I got to start my own P.I. service (currently defunct), she found a great guy to spend her life with.

Suddenly Lina goes blind, I find out about all this impossible crap going on around us, Ralph mysteriously gets sick, the jerkass who hurt her comes back into our lives, starts harassing us and giving us all this bull.

Seriously, what is this?

4 comments:

  1. I'm trying to remember if STAB are the ones with lots of guns that tend to blow shit up real good. At least it's not the Lonely Hearts Club. Really of all the groups I'd only come anywhere near trusting the SMSC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, you too? I admit strange supernatural things are happening, but secret conspiracy groups? Men in Black types? Give me a break. Next you'll be ranting about how the Illuminati control the world or something.

      Delete
    2. The Panopticon sure tried. Seems like they didn't react well to finding out that no tall dark and faceless really *does* exist though.

      Delete