Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I deserve to die

I can't...I can't believe what I've done. I can't change it.

I feel like I want to die. I deserve to die. I should die.

I made everything worse. I was the traitor to my allies, my friends. I wasn't thinking straight.

I have my gun here with me.

I think


Frank's here. I don't understand. I heard a noise in the kitchen, and there he was. He offered me a glass of cola.

He says he's here to do what must be done.

I asked him what that was, and he just told me to keep drinking. I'm starting to feel funny. He's trying to kill me, isn't he? He put something in the drink!

Good thing I still have my gun with me. I don't think he's seen it yet.

He apologized, but says he had to stop me.

He's been watching me, hasn't he? He was in on the whole thing, wasn't he?!

Apology not accepted.

I'll wait until his back is turned.

Nonono... I can't. Not again.

"What're you doing?"

He must think I have nothing left to write now.

Funny how this all started out as me, an idiot writing about things I didn't understand. I understand now. These things, whatever they are, are not to be trifled with. And they are unstoppable. The End will come and no one can stop it.

I'm sorry. For everything. I want to tell him that. I want to tell all of them that. I lost my mind. I don't know what happened. Lina... Frank... I've been such an asshole.

I need to apologize. But...that won't be enough. Can't be enough.

I deserve to die. I have to do it.

I'll wait until he leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment