Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Destination

There's something I didn't mention before. Before I left the STAB facility, I grabbed some documents from the desk of that office the guy who recognized Torrance came out of.

According to these documents, the nearest STAB facility to here is one in Idaho. The others think we're heading home today. I'll explain what's going on to them later.

I've got to teach these people that they can't mess with me and my family and get away with it.

I intend to drive there as quickly as possible, only stopping for bathroom breaks. We'll get food at drive-thrus. Of course we'll have to stop to sleep, but I'm going to go for as long as I can.

None of us got much sleep last night, but I'm not tired. I'm too agitated for sleep right now.

The others are still mad at me. I tried to explain, but they think I've gone off the deep end. I hate to think what they'd do if they found out I killed Torrance.

I think they're trying to decide what to do with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment