Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Note

I found a note on my door today when I got home from the grocery store. It said:


Do not follow us

or we will be forced

to STAB you

to DEATH.



 
Yeah... Something tells me these guys aren't the most subtle. But what they've done already makes this a credible threat.

So I called Torrance with the number he gave me and accepted his offer to help look for Lina.

Since the police aren't helping, and Larry and Fran and I don't have much experience, and Ralph's out for the count, I feel like I have no choice but to accept.

I hope he's trustworthy.

Given everything else lately, maybe he was telling the truth about the blinding incident. I don't know what to think anymore.

I think I'll temporarily let Frank back in the taskforce as well; we need all the help we can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment