Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Everyone's uptight

I'm starting to feel like I'm being watched. I keep having the compulsion to look over my shoulder everywhere I go, and I've been jerking awake at night, covered in sweat.

Lina has admitted to feeling the same way. But I haven't actually seen any evidence of us being watched or followed.

What's worse, Ralph's condition is deteriorating. He'll only sip some water and that horrid energy drink. Can't figure why he likes the stuff. I've spent much of the day trying to convince him to go back to the hospital, but he is stubborn. He's also been neglecting to take his medication.

I guess that Frank again begging to come back was sort of a welcome relief. We ran into each other on my way back from the pharmacy. He looked more rested than before, which is of course a good thing (I suppose exhaustion forced him to sleep despite what he's afraid of). But he was still clearly scared. He was actually trembling, his voice cracking as he spoke to me.

I thought he was about to cry. I told him I would help him get into a rehab program, but he denied being on drugs again. When I said I would help him check into a facility, he lost it and walked away.

Damn shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment