Friday, August 3, 2012

Gaaah!

Ralph is getting worse. I'm really worried about him. He isn't acting himself.  Instead of doting all over Lina and being over protective, he's been lying around with his eyes closed (though not sleeping much) and staying completely silent. None of the usual quips. Frankly, it's bothering me.

And poor Lina's been getting more and more depressed because she can't do anything, can't examine the problem, being blind and all.

But speaking of lying around, Frank came by today, begging to be let back in. I don't know if he's gotten back into drugs or anything, but his eyes were bloodshot and he was terrified. Whatever hallucinations he's had or dealers he's run into, I felt sorry for him, but I'm not gonna allow any relapsing drug addicts around my sister and sick soon-to-be brother-in-law.

I thought leaving that bad neighborhood would get me out of all these problems. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment