Sunday, August 26, 2012

Misunderstanding

So we're in Idaho now.

I've been researching about what that guy who called himself Judgment said. I think he might be the guy from Case #4. Anyway, I've been looking stuff up about people with eyes all over them, like Argus from Greek mythology, and the All-Seeing Eye and its connections to the Illuminati conspiracy theories. I still don't think I believe in those theories, but it sheds some light on what he was talking about.

Supposedly the Illuminati want to bring about the New World Order and control the world with one government. Complete power.

Maybe they're working for a similar goal. I don't know.

I'm not going to tell Fran and Larry this, though. They'd hate me more. You see, this morning while they were still asleep, I was afraid those STAB guys or those traitorous servants of the Witch might be after us, so I got up and snuck out to buy more ammunition for my gun.

At the gun shop, I asked the guy behind the counter for ammunition.

"What caliber?" he asked.

I placed the gun on the counter. "Whatever kind goes with this gun. I don't really know about these kinds of things." I smiled sheepishly. He looked amused.

A moment later I had my ammunition bought and paid for. But as I turned to go, I noticed something.

The man was walking into the back. His gait was slow and deliberate. Stiff.

"Hey!" I yelled.

He stopped and turned around.

"I can see that you're a Puppet of that Witch!"

"What?" he said.

"Yeah," I said, trying to keep him talking long enough to load the gun.

He started to look worried. "What the f--"

I shot him.

A young man came out of the back room and stared in horror. "What'd you do that for?!" he asked in disbelief.

"He was being controlled by something not human. I could tell by his awkward walking."

"He had an accident years ago and his legs were messed up. They had to fuse the bones. What were you--? Ohmigod!"

He ran to call the cops and I hightailed it out of there.

Am I losing my mind?

2 comments:

  1. Oh great. First you go bat shit and blow up a whole gas station to kill Percy and now you broke time. It's only the 24th here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing? You lost it back at the gas station man.

    ReplyDelete