Sunday, August 26, 2012

An exciting day

The others aren't happy that I've brought them here. They keep demanding to be taken home. They say petty revenge isn't worth it. Well, I'm telling YOU--THIS IS NOT PETTY REVENGE!

It's fair play. Eye for an eye. Show them they are weak when someone stands up to them!

"Don't you think you've done enough?"

ENOUGH? WHEN IS MAKING  MY SISTER'S MEMORY MORE MEANINGFUL ENOUGH--OR WHAT THEY REALLY MEAN, TOO MUCH? I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY GET THE MESSAGE. THEY CHOSE US FOR THEIR SECRET MOTIVES. I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY PAY FOR THEIR SINS.

The only thing that can be detrimental right now is my lack of protection. I don't have any armor or anything, so that could be a problem. Otherwise I'm excited about getting to the facility.

I just got an idea! It's a wonderful idea. I'm not going to spoil it yet in case you're reading this, Fran, Larry!

EDIT: I did it! I did it! Ha!

The instructions were a bit wrong, though.

I got the Shield of Solitude, one of the Objects I talked about in the past. I found a halfway house for recovering drug addicts and went to the front desk and asked to see the Holder of Solitude, carefully keeping my head down.

Once I found myself in the strange place on that path, I kept going, but there was no sign of any creature there. I was truly alone.

Thoughts of betrayal by the others kept nagging at me, though.

Finally I came to the obsidian pillar mentioned in the instructions, but that thing, that thing that I have no words for was not like any gargoyle I've ever seen.

True to the intructions, though, this otherworldly something or other enveloped me and showed me the lives of all who've ever lived, as stars winking out. It felt like forever.

My star was last and I wasn't shown my own fate.

I shut my eyes and traversed dimensions unknown to man. I found myself in a small room, alone. There was a shield on the wall, and I took it, suddenly finding myself back at the halfway house. The person at the desk scowled at me as I left.

Now I have a shield against my enemies. And friends, if need be.

Also, I don't think they read this. They would've said something about this morning's unfortunate accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment