Sunday, August 26, 2012

REST STOP CLOSE CALL

We were at a rest stop a little bit ago, and SOMEBODY tried to KILL ME!

I was standing there, stretching my legs, waiting on Fran and Larry, when I was SHOT AT.

The Shield kept me safe, of course, but still. When I looked up in the direction the bullet came from, I saw people on a nearby roof. And one of them was Judgment! That SOB is going to pay! STOP WATCHING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the sound of gunfire, Larry and Fran ran out to see what happened. I told them I was safe, no thanks to them.

I like how they were CONVENIENTLY OUT OF VIEW OF THE SNIPER.

It's like they ratted me out or something. THEY WOULDN'T DO THAT, WOULD THEY?!

And on top of all this, they keep trying to convince me to go home.

If they try to hijack the car again, I might have to follow through with one of my THREATS this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment