Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh God

Once they stabilized Ralph's condition, I came home to rest.

As I neared the door to the apartment, I could tell something was wrong: the door was ajar, the doorknob and its lock smashed and bent. To me, it almost looked melted.

After taking out my concealed handgun and pointing its barrel ahead of me, I crept quietly into the living room, fearing that the intruder(s) might still be there. Knick-knacks and decorative plants were knocked over throughout the room. Clear signs of a struggle.

My head whipped to the right when I heard a faint sound in one of the bedrooms.

Carefully, I made my way to Lina's room and kicked open the door. Larry was there in the middle of the floor, tied to a small wooden chair from the dining room and gagged with a roll of socks. He was struggling to get free and moaning all the while.

I lowered my gun. I took out the socks and asked him a million questions at once, especially, "What happened?" and "Where's Lina?"

Larry said that a bunch of guys in suits broke in while they were watching television (with audio descriptions so Lina could follow along) and came right for her.

Larry tried to fight them off, but he was knocked back by one of the men and a gun was pointed at his head by another. A few of them grabbed Lina, and she valiantly struggled for her life, but they held a cloth with chloroform on it to her face and she passed out.

These men took her out of the apartment, probably to take her to their vehicle. The remaining men tied him up in Lina's room. He doesn't know how much time passed between them leaving and my arrival.

I've already contacted the police, but what am I going to do? Ohgodohgodohgod.

No comments:

Post a Comment