Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hospital again

A little while ago, Ralph was seeming to be a bit better, up and walking around. He ambled into the living room, where out of nowhere he started kissing Lina passionately, her sightless eyes wide with shock. He then butted into our conversation about mundane things, telling some bad, pun-filled jokes. I was excited for a moment, thinking that that ordeal was over.

But then he collapsed and started convulsing.

I called 911 and he was swiftly taken to the hospital. Larry is home looking after Lina. She wasn't able to join us in the rush of things. She might come visit him later. I don't think Fran knows yet.

I am currently updating this from the waiting room, while I wait for word on what is going on.

The doctors still don't seem to have a clue why he's so ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment