Monday, August 13, 2012

Learning about Illumination

I've been doing Google searches and stuff, and I have found other people claiming to get sick after drinking Illumination. The symptoms described are just like those Ralph exhibited.

Gray skin, convulsions, fainting, sunken eyes. Also, some said things about skin peeling off extraordinarily easy. Thank God that didn't happen to Ralph.

These people said they got better quickly after getting off the stuff, though a few accounts said the people did end up dying. Some said something about hallucinations, even after being off the stuff awhile. Ralph already has issues with that sort of thing, I fear this could make it worse.

The company who makes and distributes it is Scott Brooks Health Drinks, Ltd. based in Britain. Don't know how they're keeping from getting sued. All I want is for my sister's fiance to get better, I don't care about money, but surely there are those who demand action against them.

How is this stuff even still legal? Was it even ever approved for public consumption?

I hope and pray for Ralph's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment