Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Clue

Okay, I've been looking over the place very carefully the last couple of days, hoping to find fingerprints, hair, something. But no, I haven't found a thing. Whoever this person or persons are, they're damn good about not leaving any trace. It's frustrating.

Larry suggested I take a look at the security footage from the hallway camera, see if there's any leads there for identifying these guys.

EDIT: What the... You have got to be kidding me. Well, I found something: Men in Black. Honest to God Men in Black!? Men in Black!? MEN IN BLACK!!!!

I'm sorry, but I don't know how else to put it. Four or five tall men in black suits and sunglasses methodically broke into the apartment, and within like five minutes, they're back out carrying Lina. These are professionals. What the hell?

And what's more, this is all within about 30 seconds until my arrival home. How...?

Larry said something about men in suits, but I didn't imagine anything like THIS.

Why would super secret shady guys like that be after my family? I've never been involved in anything questionable, neither has Lina.



No comments:

Post a Comment