Sunday, August 12, 2012

An alright day, all things considered

After church I stopped by the hospital to check on Ralph.

He's been in there a few days now and is starting to look a lot better. I'm told he's been unconscious for much of the time, and keeps moaning about Lina, calling for her.

Larry's been looking over his collection of haunted house info (newspaper clippings, TV specials, all that) to take his mind off things. The reason I haven't put any of that on here is because I'm not convinced of its veracity. Outside of that, though, he's encouraged me not to give up and stay strong, all that cliched stuff.

Fran's visited us a few times to provide moral support, and she says she's also popped in to see Ralph a time or two.

My parents called as well (they heard about the missing person's report) and I did my best to keep them calm. I may have implied that Lina was fine, that she'd been found.

But I am glad to have all this support and be surrounded by all these kind, loving people. I'd probably go crazy without them. I do keep crying at night though, when I have nothing else to distract me from these thoughts.


I just realized something: Ralph hasn't drunk Illumination for a few days, obviously, but like I said he's looking better. I wonder if there's any link.

No comments:

Post a Comment