Friday, August 17, 2012

Update

I'm getting paranoid all of a sudden. Ever since that circus freak appeared at the gas station, whoever that guy was. Although he does remind me of that one case I wrote about a little while back.

But seriously, man, it feels like we're being followed. Maybe he freaked me out more than I realized. But it's more than that--I keep looking in the rearview mirror expecting to see shady characters tailing us. More Men in Black types.

I think what Torrance said and all this stress is getting to me. I should probably take a nap or something, let Larry drive for awhile (Torrance has his own car).

First, though, I'll report the latest on Ralph. I called the hospital and they said he's doing a lot better, even staying awake for extended periods of time. His memory seems a bit fuzzy though. They expect that problem to gradually fade away.

I seriously need to get my mind off everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment